A balm is a wonderful thing! Packed with a blend of nourishing Sweet Almond, Avocado and Jojoba carrier oils, beeswax, calendula extract and pure essential oils. These balms will give your dry skin an intensive treatment helping to improve its condition.
What does it do?
- Softens, protects, soothes and moisturizes dry skin on the hands and feet.
- Improves the condition of dry skin.
- With UK and responsibly sourced Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner.
- Vegetable and nut oils together with Vitamin E to moisturize.
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, SLS or petroleum based products
- Heel and Finger Balm contains Calendula, Tea tree and Lavender essential oils for their reputed therapeutic actions which include: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, wound healing.
- Pure Balm with Calendula is particularly suitable for sensitive skin and doesn't contain essential oils.
- Always remember to patch test before using for the first time.
- 100% natural
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Persia gratissima (Avocado) oil, Symondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Lavandula augustifolia (Lavender) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) oil, Tocopherol(Vitamin E), , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.Linalool*, Limonene*,Naturally occuring chemical constituents of essential oils.
How to use.
With a spatula preferably dispense what you need from the jar, this will help to prevent bacterial contamination to the rest of the product by repeated visits to the jar. Massage a small amount of the balm onto clean skin on the area where it is required. Remember a little balm goes a long way, so please use sparingly! If your skin is very dry use at night, and then put on cotton gloves or socks to help the absorption of the balm, if possible wear these while you are sleeping. It can be used again in the morning if required. It will help to moisturize and protect your skin during the day. Continue to use in this way until the condition of your skin has improved.
- If you have diabetes or circulatory problems, are taking medication related to or have problems with your feet or hands consult your doctor or chiropodist before using Heel & Finger Balm. For external use only. Do not use around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding. Keep out of the reach of children. Not suitable for young children and babies under 5 years.
May cause marking to fabrics and other materials.
Be aware that your feet may be slippery after application of the balm, if applying to somebody else’s feet please warn them.
This product contains nut oils.
If you have very sensitive skin do a patch test before use. If unsure please seek advice.
Storage: Store out of direct sunlight away, from any heat source. Keep cool and dry. Use within 6 months of opening.
What is the difference between a balm and a cream?
Basically WATER! Creams are made with the addition of water which makes a lighter and more easily absorbed product.
Balms do not contain water, just oils and beeswax which makes a very different product. Balms take longer to be absorbed by the skin, they need to be massaged into the required area but balms provide a more intensive conditioning treatment.