A balm is a wonderful thing! Packed with a blend of nourishing Sweet Almond, Avocado and Jojoba carrier oils, beeswax, Calendula extract and Rosemary, Lavender and Sweet Marjoram pure essential oils. This balm will help to provide relief to tired, achy muscles.
What does it do?
- Helps to relieve aching muscles.
- With UK and responsibly sourced Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner.
- Vegetable and nut oils together with Vitamin E to moisturize.
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, SLS or petroleum based products
- Lavender, Sweet Marjoram and Rosemary have analgesic and antispasmodic actions which help to relieve sore and aching muscles, particularly after sports.
- Always remember to patch test before using for the first time.
- 100% natural
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Persia gratissima (Avocado) oil, Symondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Lavandula augustifolia (Lavender) oil, Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil, Oreganum Marjorana (Marjoram) oil, Tocopherol(Vitamin E), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.Linalool*, Limonene*, Naturally occuring chemical constituents of essential oils.
How to use.
With a spatula preferably dispense what you need from the jar, this will help to prevent bacterial contamination to the rest of the product by repeated visits to the jar. Massage a small amount of the balm onto clean skin on the area where it is required. Remember a little balm goes a long way, so please use sparingly!
- If you have diabetes or circulatory problems, are taking medication related to or have problems with your feet or hands consult your doctor or chiropodist before using Heel & Finger Balm. For external use only. Do not use around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding. Keep out of the reach of children. Not suitable for young children and babies under 5 years.
May cause marking to fabrics and other materials.
Be aware that your feet may be slippery after application of the balm, if applying to somebody else’s feet please warn them.
This product contains nut oils.
If you have very sensitive skin do a patch test before use. If unsure please seek advice.
Storage: Store out of direct sunlight away, from any heat source. Keep cool and dry. Use within 6 months of opening.
What is the difference between a balm and a cream?
Basically WATER! Creams are made with the addition of water which makes a lighter and more easily absorbed product.
Balms do not contain water, just oils and beeswax which makes a very different product. Balms take longer to be absorbed by the skin, they need to be massaged into the required area but balms provide a more intensive conditioning treatment.