Lovely, creamy soaps that will gently cleanse your skin. Made in small batches, using the cold saponification method, which produces a hard bar of soap that is moisturizing to the skin. Mild, gentle and suitable for all skin types. SLS, Paraben, Alcohol & Cruelty free. All my soaps have been safety assessed and comply with EU Cosmetic Regulations. Approximately 85gr.
What does it do?
- Mild and gentle on the skin and naturally softening and moisturizing.
- Made using nutritious plant oils to create soap with a creamy lather.
- Contains Vitamin E that is particularly beneficial for mature skins together with pure essential oils added for their aroma and therapeutic effects.
- Washing with soap is the most effective way to remove germs from the skin. By working up a lather for at least 20 seconds, the friction created helps to lift dirt and contaminants from your skin.
- Made by the cold saponification method, which does not involve heating the oils to a high temperature and as a consequence the soap is rich in glycerin.
For external use only. Do not use near the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Not suitable for children under 36 months. Do not use during pregnancy. Not tested on animals. Contains nut oils.
Store soap that is not in use in cool, dry conditions in a covered container that allows for air circulation so the soap can breathe. A cardboard box is ideal. If stored in a non-ventilated box the soap can become ’weepy’ or rancid because the soap is handmade from natural ingredients and is high in natural glycerin and vegetable oils. Once the soap is in use it is best placed in a soap dish that allows drainage such as one with holes or slots allowing the soap to dry between uses.